Kyle Johnson, Marketing Automation Manager at Thomson Reuters Legal Division, joins David Lewis as they discuss a range of topics that highlight the breadth and depth needed in such a role as Kyle’s and how the marketing operations group functions similar to an IT department within marketing.
- Centralizing versus Decentralizing their Demand Center
- Kyle’s experience with various marketing automation
- Using Marketing Automation as the hub of the customer journey
- How other MarTech tools can be used to expand your marketing automation system’s capabilities
- Why Kyle chose a career in marketing technology
- Kyle’s lead scoring initiative for 2017
- The pros and cons of gated versus un-gated communities