Do you have the four traits (courageous, artful, thoughtful, and scientific) of a successful CMO?
Do you need all four traits to be successful today? Actually, yes.
In this episode, David interviews Drew Neisser, Founder & CEO at Renegade, about the traits of the more than 450 successful CMOs that he interviewed as research for his latest book, Renegade Marketing.
Join us as we discuss:
- How courage means becoming the Marie Kondo of marketing.
- The difference between being artful and being an artist.
- Why thoughtful execution focuses first on employees.
- How most marketers miss being truly scientific.
- The CMO and CFO relationship.
Check out these resources mentioned: