For some marketers the thought of creating video content is intimidating and uncomfortable.
But as video marketing and podcasting become more popular, it’s more important than ever to take the leap and learn how to incorporate these channels into your content strategy.
In this inspiring episode, Emmy-Award-winning guest, Emely Navarro, Associate Producer at Access Hollywood, shares her tips and tricks for planning, editing, and publishing video and audio content.
Listen as Emely and David discuss:
- Steps you can take today to start working on your video marketing
- How video and audio channels can help drive revenue and create demand
- Simple hacks for recording without any fancy equipment
- Tips for building an effective workflow for publishing consistent content
Check out the resources mentioned:
- 30-Day Filmmaking Class with Casey Neistat
- Emely Navarro LinkedIn
- The D3 Methodology E-book
- DemandGen TV