In the early 2000s marketing operations was a new term in the marketing community. Fast forward to today as marketing operations has become a vital function, responsible for delivering the CMO’s strategy.
In this episode, David interviews Michael McKinnon, author of The Marketing Operations Handbook and award winning B2B marketer. Michael shares how his book provides a blueprint for successful marketing operations teams.
Listen as David and Michael discuss:
- How to establish a marketing budget.
- The challenges of designing marketing processes and functions.
- Why it’s best to keep your marketing scoreboard simple.
- The importance of aligning with your IT department.
Check out the resources mentioned:
- The Marketing Operations Handbook
- The D3 Methodology E-book
- Manufacturing Demand
- David’s LinkedIn
- Michael’s LinkedIn
- DemandGen TV