In this episode I take you on a deep dive into why you should define and operationalize a Demand funnel and what it takes to do so.
- How a Demand Funnel serves as a language to align sales and marketing and serves as a framework for lead management
- What it takes to implement a Demand Funnel in our marketing automation and CRM system
- The role lead scoring plays changes statuses between inquiries and marketing qualified leads
- The six stages of a traditional Demand Funnel and their definitions
- The importance of defining “out of funnel” stages like recycled and disqualified
- What you should include in your blueprints for implementing a Demand Funnel
- How a Demand Funnel helps marketing measure demand volume, velocity, and pipeline predictability