Approximately 85 percent of customers are willing to pay more for a better customer experience, and that experience doesn’t end once a prospect becomes a customer.
In this episode, David interviews Alan Gonsenhauser, Principal and Founder of Demand Revenue. Alan has coached over 100 CMOs and VPs on marketing organization design, customer marketing, campaign functions, and customer experience.
Listen as David and Alan discuss:
- Why CFOs and CMOs should pay attention to their customers.
- Understanding personas, the buyer’s journey, and the post-sale customer journey.
- The dangers of over-focusing on new logos.
- How to collect feedback from your clients and what to do with it.
Check out the resources mentioned:
- David Lewis' LinkedIn
- Alan's LinkedIn
- Demand Revenue
- Tipping Point
- Winning on Purpose
- CMO Customer Experience Turnarounds Through NPS
- CMOs: What Kind of Conductor Are You
- 3 Smart Customer Experience Marketing Strategies
- The D3 Methodology
- DemandGen TV
- Coming Soon: Sendoso Videos