Less than .04 percent of companies ever make the $10M mark. Most of them die in the early transformation stages, in the proverbial Valley of Death, before they ever undergo true transformation.
If you don’t know what stage of the business you're in, you won’t be able to figure out what your next move should be.
Which stage of the three Ps are you in? That’s problem market fit, product market fit, or platform market fit.
Join us as we discuss:
- Reaching out to the person you’ve been missing lately.
- Becoming a student of the Valley of Death for businesses.
- Transformation from problem to product to platform.
- Morning Brew and Skimm as examples of platform success.
- The CEO’s ownership of go-to-market.
Check out these resources mentioned: